Holleys Fine Foods Ltd
Unit F, Boscombe Business Park
Severn Road
Hallen, Bristol
BS10 7SB

Tel: +44 (0)117 938 0084
Email: sales@holleysfinefoods.com

TEAPIGS Liquorice & Peppermint 15's

Order code TPG022

TEAPIGS Liquorice & Peppermint 15's

Product Details

  • Pack of 6
  • Please login or register to buy this product.
Login or Register

Sweet, liquorice, mint and sweet.

Liquorice Root (70%), Peppermint Leaves (30%).

Allergy Advice
For allergens please see ingredients in bold.

Retail Barcode: 5060136750212Outer Barcode: TPG022

If you require more than we have in stock, please enquire.

Share by email

TEAPIGS Liquorice & Peppermint 15's
  • 5 In Stock
  • Add to Saved List

Products Recommended For You