Holleys Fine Foods LtdUnit F, Boscombe Business ParkSevern RoadHallen, BristolBS10 7SB
Tel: +44 (0)117 938 0084Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Welcome to our huge range of premium bakery brands, encompassing cakes, meringues, biscuits, breads and ice cream wafers. This range also includes many gluten free brands, such as Glutamel, Mrs Crimble's and Juvela, helping to cater for those with specific dietary needs.
This popular category is always brimming with interesting and innovative products. Check out the premium snack bars from Bakewell & Browne, tasty West Country Legends cheese straws or deliciously crunchy rice crackers from The Snack Organisation, plus much, much more!
Explore our huge range of confectionery products, including many vegan, sugar free and gluten free options. Premium products from Monty Bojangles, Lindt, and Willie's Cacao are sure to keep the chocoholics happy. Don't miss Buttermilk artisan confectionery from Cornwall or soothing lozenges from Jakemans; there's plenty to chew over...
The world really is your oyster! Explore cuisines from all corners of the globe with our extensive range of world foods. Don't miss Gran Luchito for a taste of Mexico, genuine Indian pickles and pastes from Fern's, or The African Foodie's range of authentic products from Tunisia to name a few.
Essentials doesn't have to mean boring! Amidst our selection of staples such as tinned foods, sugar, flour, salt and oils, prepare to be delighted by Bart's array of herbs and spices from around the world, artisan French fish soups from Crustarmor, and a new range of ambient charcuterie from The Real Cure in Dorset.
Explore our extensive portfolio of preserves, including Mrs Darlington's legendary Lemon Curd, Little Scarlet conserve from Tiptree, and Hilltop's famous raw British honey.
Discover our selection of condiments to compliment any meal. Try Atkins & Potts' hollandaise sauce for your asparagus, Mary Berry's dressings for an extra special salad, and Darlington's horseradish sauce for your next roast beef dinner!
Start the day the way you mean to go! What beats a wholesome bowl of muesli or a hearty helping of nutritious porridge? Try mighty oats from Mornflake, gluten free options from Freee, or tasty granola from Dorset Cereals: you'll be spoilt for choice.
Thirsty? You're in the right place! From ales to apple juice, cordials to coconut water, decaffeinated coffee to dirty chai, you'll find it all on the following pages. From a sustainable perspective, don't miss the Flawsome! range which uses wonky fruit or Crumbs Brewing's beers made using leftover breads.
Order code TPG022
Sweet, liquorice, mint and sweet.
IngredientsLiquorice Root (70%), Peppermint Leaves (30%).
Allergy AdviceFor allergens please see ingredients in bold.
Retail Barcode: 5060136750212Outer Barcode: TPG022
If you require more than we have in stock, please enquire.
Share by email